Monday, November 3, 2014

Just Checking In

Halloween has passed us. We have a crazy excessive amount of candy in this house that I am hoping do shed by sending into my husbands work. We are down to a couple of weeks left before our big move.

Mostly this is just a "hey I am here" post. I have been doing some minimalist reading. I recently found this website on minimalist baking. I am SO excited. I have plans to buy the cook book they sell on the website and give it a try once we settle in our new location. We aren't doing full grocery shops anymore so it'd be silly to start now. I love cooking and baking for my family but I get into major ruts when I just am sick of trying to come up with what is for dinner. The idea of a book of simple, minimal recipes for a month really appeals to me.

Well, we'll keep it a short post today. I truly don't have a whole lot of new information/transformation on this end since all of our home goods have been boxed and shipped over a month ago, now. I am excited to get into my new home and open up the stuff I have been living without and see what I am ready to send off. The promise of the new space and new opportunities is really exciting. Hope you all are well.

Kay xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment