Friday, September 5, 2014

Minimalism in Dinner

This week has to be the first time in awhile I didn't feel utterly stressed out about the meal planning. It was kind of amazing. I typically feel the task of coming up with new and exciting meals for my family exhausting and draining. I often ask my husband's input, which honestly usually makes me more frustrated as he loves to come up with some outrageously big meals sometimes. Mostly he just goes with his cravings.

Anyway, this week I pantry shopped, and then made a decidedly simple meal plan of good, uncomplicated dinners. Not only has it helped my sanity this week but it has helped our grocery bill as well.

So, how do you simplify your meals or is that an area left untouched on your quest for a simplified life?

Kay xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment